BACP registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist
BA (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy from The University of Warwick
Certified Cyber Therapist
I had a successful career with a major UK utility company when I decided that I “wanted a change”. Following this life-changing event, I began my counselling career with a well-known local counselling and psychological centre.
I became a qualified BACP registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist with a BA (Hons) in Counselling and Psychotherapy from The University of Warwick. To respond to society’s needs for different counselling methods, I have qualified as a Certified Cyber Therapist.
I have gained extensive experience of working with young people and adults (male and female). This has included working with survivors of sexual abuse at a major Warwick based voluntary service.
I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework and am sensitive to all diversity issues.
How can I help you?
Do you feel that you are suffering from anxiety, relationship issues, panic disorder, depression, phobias, feelings of sadness, family issues or bereavement?
Our lives are constantly changing leading to a wide range of issues that counselling and therapy can help you to resolve and move on in life.
I can offer:
- One-to-one or couples confidential counselling where you can talk about your concerns away from external pressure and at your own pace.
- Counselling therapies can be either face-to-face or by telephone (cyber-counselling).
- A tailored approach to individual needs using either the person-centred, humanistic or aspects of cognitive and behavioural therapies (CBT).
- The opportunity to move forward more positively with areas of your life.
- Acknowledgement that life is an ongoing process that can be changed.
I work with:
- Adolescent Issues: Bullying.
- Adolescent issues: Family issues.
- Adolescent issues: Exam Stress.
- Bereavement (grieving).
- Chronic Illness.
- Couples counselling.
- Low self-esteem.
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD).
- Relationship difficulties.
- Sleep Difficulties.
- Survivors of sexual abuse (female and male).
- Trauma – Single Event.
- Trauma -Childhood/developmental.
£50.00 per 55-minute session (individual clients)
£70.00 per 55-minute session (couples)